All the questions
All the answers
- The best time to book your maternity session is right around 7 months pregnant.
- For maternity sessions I always encourage long, flowing dresses that hug in all the right places.
- Siblings and pets are always welcome at all my sessions!
Newborn photos are best taken within the first 8-14 days of baby being born. Parents have had a chance to acclimate to their new normal and baby is sleepy. You can book your session with me at any point in your pregnancy and we will pick a date 10-15 days out from your due date.
If baby arrives early or late (as they tend to do!) no worries we can adjust your session date. Since newborn shoots take place in the morning assigning them a new date is usually never an issue.
- I have a wide array of swaddles and headbands that I bring along with me to each session. My headbands/laces are from Willow Crowns, Cammi & Co. & Hello Miss Gorgeous
- Family sessions are meant to be fun! Don't stress if the children are acting...well like children!
- Need help picking out outfits? Shoot me an email and we can discuss what will look good where we plan to shoot!
- Avoid any branding/text/logos when choosing outfits.
- Please always eat before your session. Hungry toddlers and husbands can quickly zap the fun out of sessions. Pack snacks for your little one.